What kind of power supply do I need?

You need a 2.1mm barrel jack with centre negative polarity.  You want to use something specifically made for guitar pedals which is regulated and filtered otherwise noise could be injected into your signal chain.  For current (mA) requirements check your pedal’s tech specs.