- 20dB of clean boost
- Bright Bar Graph LED to display your signal level
- Illuminated volume control
- Ultra-compact design
- Available in several different colours
- High quality analog signal path
- Premium parts and components throughout
- Designed and handmade in B.C., Canada
- Volume– Sets the amount of boost, unity gain buffer when at minimum, 20dB of gain when at maximum
- 1MΩ input impedance, 1kΩ output impedance
- 75mA @ 9VDC, 150mA @ 18VDC, 2.1mm centre negative
- The BoostBot is always on
- Mono input, mono output
- Dimensions: 73mm wide, 51mm long, 42mm tall (2.0” wide, 2.0” long, 1.7” tall)
What does the big light do?
The bar graph LED on the BoostBot dynamically displays your current signal level (ie it moves with your playing and looks cool!).